Thank you for your interest in Little Acorns Childcare and Learning Center!
We pride ourselves in maintaining educated, positive, and caring employees. We believe in treating our employees as peers, and attribute Little Acorns' success to these qualified individuals.
Inquiring individuals must be licensing and NAEYC qualified, which include but are not limited to the following:
· An Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or CDA.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Child Psychology, or Early Childhood Education
· Licensed from Minnesota Department of Education as Prekindergarten Associate
· A Bachelor’s Degree in any other field with at least 18 credits in child development
Training and Requirements:
· Current First Aid and CPR certificate required
· Excellent human relations’ skills required
· Must be physically and mentally fit to perform all job duties
· Must be a self-starter, flexible, organized, and capable of working alone if needed
· Must work efficiently with co-Head Teachers to promote an effective classroom program
· Previous work experience in a childcare or learning center atmosphere
· Paid on-site trainings, including SUID/Shaken Baby Syndrome and yearly in-service hours
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacation
· Competitive wages
· Friendly working environment
· Wellness Days
· Dependent Care Benefits
· AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
· First Aid and CPR
· Full time employment, Monday through Friday